幸运农场

Home > Products > High Frequency Switch Rectifier > IGBT Rectifier
SMPS RECTIFIER Model No. ZK-KPL-20KA12V

SMPS RECTIFIER Model No. ZK-KPL-20KA12V

    Time of delivery: Within 90 days after receiving buyer’s payment. Packing: In export case Terms of payment: By T/T(30% to be paid as prepayment, remaining 70% to be paid before shipment). Quality warranty period:12 months after normal operation of the rectifier unit or 48 months from the...